Saturday 26 July 2008

So, this is me?

So, this might be YOU

My view on myself:

I am down-to-earth and people like me because I am so straightforward. I am an efficient problem solver because I will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend I am looking for:

I like serious, smart and determined people. I don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily my style. This makes me an attractive person in many people's eyes.

My readiness to commit to a relationship:

I prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether I will commit to the relationship.

The seriousness of my love:

I like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why i'll always have admirers hanging off my arms. (Really??) But how serious am I about choosing someone to be in a relationship with? (I might not even be thinking about having one..anymore... or yet..)

My views on education

I may not like to study (not really.. i love learning) but I have many practical ideas. (Im creative, outlandish, okay..) I listen to my own instincts and tend to follow my heart (Ye, RIGHT BRAINED), so I will probably end up with an unusual job.

The right job for me:

I am a practical person (but im still idealistic) and will choose a secure job with a steady income (of course). Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

How do I view success:

I am afraid of failure (Ye, I have a low frustration tolerance! ) and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

What am I most afraid of:

I am concerned about my image and the way others see me. (Well, ye, sometimes. though at my age, LIKE I CARE!) This means that I try very hard to be accepted by other people. (ONLY to those who matter really) It's time for me to believe in who you are, not what you wear.(IN A WAY it is true. Creative people have a curse of self-doubt)

Who is the true Jo:

Jo is mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for my comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes I find myself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which my heart rather than my head needs to solve.

No comments: