Sunday 20 July 2008

Meeting of Minds

I am most happy when i am able to express myself freely. Never mind if I am misunderstood, there's nothing i can do with that if they do not understand my vocabulary. Ive been told to simpilfy my words, but I think my words are simple enough and I cannot go below myself. Too much bending can break you. Let those who cannot reach find a chair to get to your level, if they can.

I cannot go on explaining myself after I have expressed an opinion. Ive said it and I never mean to discredit anyone. It's not just me doing that. My few friends who know me will attest to that. I am the most politically correct person there is but only up to a certain extent when honesty requires the truth be told.

I may hurt some sensibilities when I try to make sense by being candid and truthful. But I'd rather speak my mind than commit the mistake of misunderstanding. At least they will know I am thinking.

No comments: